Saturday, January 19, 2019

Mystery Landlord

Prophecy Link
   -And I heard in my hearing, only minutes into Jan 13, (2018), a 5th Matrix, Rev 5, and I quote, Rev 17;16-18, Ancient Beast Infiltration to Overthrow Kingdom, Nation Building, hundreds of millions will die; now that saying waking me the morning if the predicted Hawaii inbound missile alert and we're in a state of war, since, "one hour with the beast!" Woe, Woe, Woe! Beware, Apb, see here, Ascension, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/02/give-to-time-sensitive-fund-here.html?m=1 Prophecy Links     --And I heard in my hearing the morning of Trump's 2017 Inauguration, fifty million will die, (see the smoke of king of kings Mystery Babylon America burning, Eze 4 /5, Dan 2/4:4, 5, Rev 17/18) now a super blood moon, Jan 20/21 2019, will verify it all, beware, Apb, Prophecy Links  -And I heard in my hearing Hussein Obama's July 27 2008,  positioning Ancient Beast reign, "two weeks and seven years," (see Dan 12, man in Linen timetable of grace into Hussein) and a blood moon, July 27, 2018, verified it, beware, Apb, see more here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/12/okay-hain-man-what-was-that-abouta.html
-Error!Error!Error! Islam Is Also Abraham's Son, Bearing Promises to Prophecies Of God
Offer!Offer!Offer! Mansions in Heaven For Better Homeless Shelters Hoarding Multi Millions Of Endangered People
Woe!Woe!Woe! Daniel's Final Week Of Years, Ancient Beast/Antichrist Reign, Come
Flee!Flee!Flee! The only blessedness as Noah's day is escape! Briexit, Blaexit/Brexit

Blessed Are The Hearers And Doers Of Rev 18, The Smoke Of King Of Kings America's Burning, For The Time Is At Hand! Beware, Apb, www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com

    -I have a mystery, our landlord will not look me face to face while we talk and I'm talking he has gone to lengths not to. Like here in Dec 2018, he come to collect, but first he come onto the front porch, patio, rearranged lawn furniture. Made sure when he rung the door, he sat in a lawn chair with its back at me and we talked for a little like that. Though only when he made sure I was back in, door closed, locked did he move off the porch, did I even realize he had done it yet again.
    -Now I'm thinking perhaps it's religion that doesn't allow him to converse with women not covered, I say religion. Whereas Christianity, Jesus is our head, his blood our covering, offering  and glory to God, hallelujah, amen! You see his actions wouldn't be so odd if he wasn't the african, beleaguered man of my dreams. About a decade and a half ago, as one waking me, calling me by my name, he pulled me out of a tent and brought me out to show me all the American refugees pouring into the African coastal island.
    - What am I telling you? This same man, unveiling ling ago American refugees, refusing to make eye contact is now the landlord. This would be the keeper of the house we relocated to, to Georgia because of a sickness and soon death in the family two years to the exact date and month. As of the Jesus husband June 26/272015, moving us either to Georgia or Heaven dream to demo. Therefore, not only is this the man early 2000 who showed me American refugees pouring into Africa, now my Georgia landlord, this is the man who by dreams/demos March 13-16, (2018).
    -Standing on this same porch, nearly 20 years later debating with me about what to do with all the automobile loads of American refugees pouring into Georgia, do we now get them as far as Africa? Claiming he has other matters first hand, all because of invitations from pending barbecues that they, you instead get to Georgia. Seeming a mocked invitation, but just before the California CARR fire and revisited invitations, this escape from US. states of barbecue, Oct 13-15, 2018, before it's now historic with death tolls, Campfire/Paradise/ Malibu fires.
    Just as so all pending with explosive infernos revisited lately as this morning, 01/19(/2019), waking, hearing, my heart's on fire, and days past, 01/13-15/(2019), there's a bitten apple and a Dan 5, hand written on the wall, 2015, the predicted 99 bowls of molten lava. Now a prophetic parable prediction that nothing will be left of the North American Craton to Continent, NEOS due as well, but a coast to coast impact crater of bubbling to boiling over molten lava; knowing 2 Peter 3:11, inundation by fire begin US soil; knowing who, why, what and where to escape, get it, get Jesus, get out! Beware, Apb

No comments:

Post a Comment