Sunday, January 27, 2019

And the Lion and Lamb Will Lay Down Together, I Was Reminded Just The Other Day, Praise You God, Holy Lords Of Israel, Praise You, Elohim!

little Boy Lost, Found, And Praise, Hallelujah to God And Angels , 
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article225090590.html


     -My response just a day past, to this grateful mothers not only giving God the glory, but reminding us how Ps. 91 angels can be used to work in our behalf, again reading such I simply said, Amen. Only now I'm reminded of Jesus answer to disciples asking why this man had been born, blind? That God get the glory, Jesus said, I like to think, that's why God's angels watched over this child and return him in such good shape, because God knew this mother, his family, would give Elohim, this Glory.
    -Believe Apostle I am, who've seen and visited with ascended children in heaven, Elohim God, thought about it, what was best for this child, to be taken and come up to HIM, or be trusted again to his family? Just 2017, I saw my step, god-grandson, Caleb, who was on his deathbed in heaven, I further described, he had a golden hue about him. Oddly or not, he was learning how to walk, born with a birth defect, so something he'd not done or could learn to do, here on earth.
     -I know you all hate to be reminded, but in Rev 2, revisited, Jan 13-16 (2018), so for over a year now, ironically, the very morning while a dangerous, perfect man was present to pending; the perfect man Jesus asked, me, would angels also ascend? You see in Rev 2, reigning Jesus, the Lamb of God, threaten the whore, demon of sexual abnormality with what I saw this day, are now riches to rags sickbeds, great tribulation, as you can see come, all around the nation, the world.
     -Lastly as you can also see come, except they repent, he would kill their children with death, in short he would take them from their corrupt, infectious parents. Those wicked, giving into and infecting them, the next generation of the Genesis man, marriage and despite how horribly they might die, it's counted as ascending them to BLESSED HIM. Some may ask, why did Jesus asked me this question, hinting not just the Bride's ascension, any and every d-day now, but those of Psalms 91, angels?
     -To be, if I'm honest, angels have been around me, to shepherd this spiritual, natural and physical curse along the valley of the shadow of death, since I was child. Here lately, 2012, showing themselves all around my bedroom before my husband's lung cancer diagnosis, crying, Ps, 22, their hearts are like wax, it is melted into the midst of their bowels. Then THEY all appeared as an army of angels camped all around me, inside and out, as a form of amazing grace to him before he too was announced ascended.
     -It is that his wife would be well cared after, mercifully still, he is yet featured these 30 plus years now, as the Jesus Husband in my dreams to demos. In hindsight, the last song he listened to as he went up to God, is Holy Ground, ironically with lyrics saying, there are angels all around, and THEY were, are.
     -So the answer to Jesus question, the church age to dispensation of grace done, it's then time THEY both go to holy home, heaven, even marriage supper, for a next seven Ancient Beast to Antichrist years anyway. So here, designed a miracle, the blessed, blessed reminder, Elohim, God is a God of His Word, Promises, Whole Angelic Armor and Prophecies, repent or perish, beware, Apb, see more here, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com and here, www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com     
       

No comments:

Post a Comment