Tuesday, November 13, 2018

the Light Of Riverdale, Eagle Nest, Crossbow and Canndida Nedra Demetria

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Sioux Noel Deburk and Adam, Eve, Lynn Deburk 

      Starring: Riverdale, Eagle Nest, Crossbow and Canndida Nedra Demetria, Vallejo Swanee Crossbow and Kemkia (Sugar Pie) Tanyanika Decrosse, Dayson Peak Deburk and Robin Jaybird Longknife, Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass, Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland Micholet, Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham, Carlos Alfred Pasteli and Mckenzie Imani Toppleson, Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson, Brazen Ghost River Forest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson, Yon Enid Chow and Stardance Leechow, Grayson Lennod Roget and Ariana Rosamund Artelon was born twin sons, Cranstone Matthew Roget and Creighton Michael Artelon
Listening To Jacob, Lee, I Belong To You, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtcBNdIq1ms

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE 

      And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: The African Juttah 2012 

Unto Riverdale, Eagle Nest, Crossbow and Canndida Nedra Demetria along with two existing sons,
Cheth Pembrook Lion Crossbow, a son Jod Standing Bear Shard, now a daughter Hillary Demetria Crossbow, a son Lardon Alistair Crossbow, and a son,  Crain, Palace, Nesting Bear, Demetria
Unto Vallejo Swanee Crossbow and Kemkia (Sugar Pie) Tanyanika Decrosse was born a son, Ethan Cameron, Crossbow, Cage Hawkeye, Crossbow and a daughter, Ethiopia, Nigera Decrosse,
Unto Piers Caleb Westinghouse And Myrah Jennifer Glass was born their first son Wellson Jacob Westinghouse, a first daughter Hannah Shenir Westinghouse, and a second son, Alexander Cadance Glass
Unto Yon Enid Chow  and Stardance Leechow was born their daughter  Sea Bellows Moon Chow and a Son Nun Connah Lue, Chow
Unto Caleb Michael Williamson and Cecily Rosiland Micholet was born a son Herington Nicholas Williamson, a son Sterling Crayson Williamson and a daughter Nicholette Victoria Micholet
Unto Galileo Fran'ce Anthony And Erica Pristine Wellson was born a daughter Samantha Diane Anthony, a daughter Cethanthy Doris Anthony, and a son, Casiphia Rome Wellson Unto Brazen Ghost River Forrest Deburk and Hillary Constance Manson was born a son, Timothy Romero Coogan, a son Paulson Terrance Coogan and twin daughters, Amiya Paris Coogan and Amirah Berlyn Manson Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance Danielle Saurus Unto Brandstone Edward Artelon and Penelope Deloris Hertz, was born a son, Bradford Norman Artelon and a daughter, Chelsea Kimberly Hertz Unto Grayson Lennod Roget and Ariana Rosamund Artelon was born twin sons, Cranstone Matthew Roget and Creighton Michael Artelon
Unto Carter Renaissance Saurus and Danielle Irene Cunningham was born a daughter Renaissance  Danielle Saurus
Unto: Carlos Alfred Pasteli and Mckenzie Imani Toppleson, was born their first son, Camera Jaden Pasteli, a son, Caleb, Nigel Jacob Pasteli and a daughter, London Tyson Jordan Toppleson 


      -And Blasphemed The God Of Heaven Because Of Their Pains And Their Sores And Repented Not Of Their Deeds.
Scene XXXXI 

      "There you are, showing our guess around this insanely impossible place was really invigorating huh? So are you Mr. Crossbow gonna join me down here, my carpet picnic? Ah, so that is what this is? Yes, indeed just waiting for you for, for your spirling company, ...two questions, are you Canndida Nedra happy and are you ready? I have Riverdale Eaglenest planned this and plan,   ...no, no, no doll girl, are you ready for the boys to come? Ah my god River, yes, yes, it's all I think about, I'm ready to meet them, ah, Cheth and Jod, and I'm ready to spend time with them, ...good, they'll be here tomorrow noon. Permanently you mean, permanently, I mean as in they're to spend the holidays with us? Yes, again beloved Canna, yes, now, can I kiss you? Can you kiss me? Ah, well I, I guess I've waited long enough to be, ah for my first romantic kiss, ah, from you, so, yes, ...are you telling me you've never been, as in you are a, a, you're not, are you? Ah my god Canna, ..what? I decided to save my marriage bed for the man, for my covenant vow, ....please tell me you're, Canna, I don't deserve that, what, if, wha, ..what if you'd not returned or come a desperate widower, father? Don't do that, don't reduce yourself to some second choice, by the Juttah vows I married you first, if anything, it's Chloe and our marriage that wasn't legitimate. I guess I would've married eventually, I don't know, come, sit, you Riverdale Eaglenest was about to give me my first kiss some places other than my forward to cheek. I'm gonna close my eyes, and count to, ....how was that? I feel, I, ah, electric currents fusing and coursing, ...you just keep talking while I lay you down and bit every word of this mouth from your delectable tongue, into these, twisted, popping toes  ...ah, how, how you, I'm ex, exploding, through, and, ....sh, sh, sh, sh precious thing you, not yet, I've only began to kiss you here,  and ah yes, there, right, right here, yes, ...I'm firing, every, all place, places, River, .River, right here baby, right here, ...I'm, I'm coming apart, I can't, can't, stop, stop ...you want me stop? Yes, ah no, no, no, it's just too incre, cre, incredible!"      >>>>"No, no, no, stop it, lucit is not a word, ....I bet it is, ...no, you can bet Peton all you want, it's not, you do this every time we play clue. See licit even lucid, but not lucit, stop it okay, stop it, so points deducted, and Tynan it's your turn, I quit, I'm sorry, I'm sitting here stretching my eyes trying to stay awake, yarning, how unsexy is that? Open your arms, husband man, because into them I climb, it is late you guys, all of us have early morning assignments, which remind me Bronze man, what happen at the reservation? Exactly what I told Sioux and Arrow would happen, that council took one look at me, saw me as a knowing nothing, unwise youngster, instantly Med man, instantly, ..until you opened your mouth and showered them with your genius, right? No, they put off said meeting until they can talk with or have a more mature summit with Sioux and Arrow I guess, so I just left the various assessments charts we come up with and got out of there.  I say Bronze man which was better than nothing, look why don't we all go, you, me and Lion, ..and Lion, wha, what are you Med man volunteering me for now? The American Indian league wouldn't meet with Bronze today, said he wasn't, ah, you know, seasoned enough I guess, I'm thinking the three of us just go, just show up. No, no, that's not gonna work, there's a long list of appointments with that league, what about grand mar Rumah inside person? Ah dern, now what is his, ah, Mr.,Chief Footshill, he's the one that helped her in the past and the one I'm betting you two to help us now. Sweetheart, hey, hey, come on, let's get you to bed, don't, you sexy man mean, the, the ah car? No, it's too late or early, I'm just gonna get you to the guess room, ...ump, you picking me up, arggggg, I'm so blasted, ...good night you guys, yeah you two, as well, goodnight. What do you think Lion man? About? This Mr. ah,Footshill, all I know Medicine is that he helped Grand mar Rumah a lot, walk or carry me mister Lion Deburk to my room? Don't Pey, you're not gonna let me carry you anywhere, now are you? No, but you can walk me, good night you guys, ..goodnight Peton, you Lion? Yeah, I think I'm gonna retire as well, we call him first thing, share our dilemma Bronze, take it from there, ...Lion, ...I'm, coming sweetheart, still can't believe it, Medicine and Tynan married, ...good night you two, don't stay up too late. There you are, yes, here I am, you sure, I could Pey whisk you right up those stairs, fold you under, well soon to be warm covers, kiss you goodnight, all, ...yes, yes, you talked me into it, yes? Yes, woo, woo, woo, you're a lot, ...you better not say it! I was only kidding babe you're lite as a feather, and you Mr. Fiancé feel and what is that fragrance, inciting that I bite your ear, your neck? Not if you planned to sleep solo, ...a little bit too tempting for you huh? I'm afraid bedazzle I maybe the Paris Globe, but I'm also only human, tempted at all points as Jesus, with a stunning wife to be in my arms. Thank you, you are such a gentleman, you're welcome love, goodnight, ...ah, I remember something about a kiss, you are really pushing it Mrs. Deburk to be, ...it's only a kiss, ...no it's about as intimate Pey as we've been since we laid eyes on each other, and like you bedazzle, I just can't wait no longer."     >>>"First you seduce me mightily, slay me and sneak out of it's amazing covers, ...I was trying to sneak off to the shower room, ...the shower room? Okay, okay the bathroom, I'm trying not to fix that image in your head, but you are so persistent, ...I'm sorry, I was Canna only messing with you, ...I know, but I was being my stealthiest, ..go, go, go, just hurry back into my arms ....I will, I can't wait, ...we were kinda unspeakable right now, so hurry back."   {{{"Hello, hey yourself big brother, tell me I didn't wake you nor Canna, are you guys, never mind, ...Valle, is everything alright, where is Sugar Pie? No, no River, it's not that, she's way asleep, I couldn't so I eased out here alone, called you, look she and I talked extensively earlier and to be honest, ..it's Valle ...is everything okay? Yeah, ..so I did wake Canna? No, just what are you saying? I'm saying big brother I think we're instead relocating to New Africa, ...I don't, ah, wha, what about the Antebellum post, staying in France? All Riverdale man changed, and I mean just like that ...perfect Val man, now I feel conflicted about all of it, how you gonna go into the African Juttah without me? Don't look at it that way, look at it as Jesus described His departing as going to make everything ready for heaven's entry, ...arggggg Vallejo Swanee Crossbow I'm so freaking jealous of you right now. He and Sugar Pie have decided to go on to New Africa, can I speak to her, can I speak to Canna? He wanna to talk to you, I'm getting something to drink, ...hey Swan, how are things? So what Canna do you think? You guys would be surprised how many worshippers here just want to go ahead and escape into the Juttah you know, he's not taking it so well is he? No, about like you did when news come he would go into the Amazon I guess, ...right, right I remember how torn up I was, you Canna as well, we didn't think he would return from there and poor Cagney didn't. You guys know what a serious, ah, decision this is, I mean that mysterious Negeb Ophel hill and all? Of course, you're Canna talking to the couple who were just attacked by Tkamb and left dead to comatose the both of us only weeks past. So if this Canna is our second chance, I want Africa, I even need it, you know, we both do, ...well, I can understand better since you put it that way and all. So Godspeed and many blessings is all that's left Swan to be said, here's your brother, ...thanks Canna really, you'll take care of him right? Yes, he and the boys, I'll be more than delighted to, ...hey bro, I'm back, ...yeah Canna said you're having the reaction I had when news come you would relocate into the Amazon. So now Val I know how you feel, I'm reaping what I sowed, is that right? You say that Riverdale like I'm trying to hurt you or something, ...no, no, no, if that's how that sound Valle, then I'm sorry, I'm happy, if you are, then I am. You told the family, mom, dad, Allstride? Sugar Pie is calling, I been found out, ah, I'm going to ask mom to do a special dinner, come next Sunday, invite Sugar Pie family, give us time to get back to the states, please big brother you and Canna meet us all there, ...I will be glad too, ...good, I better go, love and miss you so much, love and miss you as well, tell and kiss sis Kemkia, I will, good night you two, god bless."}}} "I'm sorry, ..do you believe it, that they're going to New Africa? Not only they, Swan said, much of the marriage worshippers are either doing it or they're thinking about it, ...we could go you know, I do know, one day, but that River is not what you want right now, nor I and perhaps if Vallejo hadn't thought of it first, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, can I kiss you? No, ...excuse me, ..you heard me Mr. Crossbow, I said no, no more extraordinary to bedazzling and erotic whirlwinds ...erotic whirlwind? You know what you did Mr. expert and I only a beginner, and you did hurt me, one of those screams was that and no apology yet. I'm sorry I hurt you, show me so I can kiss it, ..show you so, ...yes, show your husband where he hurt you, let me kiss your boo, boo. No, I don't trust you anymore, ...you don't trust, ...as matter of fact I'm going to my room and you best not follow me, ...well you Mrs Crossbow don't scare me, you can't keep me from my wife ...I just did, goodnight ...you better sleep with both eyes wide shut! My Christ Lord, can you believe it? Valle is going to New Africa and I just lost my wife Canna after hardly a night, I'm jealous father, and that's possibly my third strike, but you know it, I hate he beat me to it. Now I have to follow his lead, thank you father for all miracles, bless your name all,  I've counted and I'm done, ready or not Canndida Nedra Demetria Crossbow, here comes your husband." Why speak in parables? for they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth. For it is written though they have have eyes they see not, ears they have but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, See Beast of Beauty, the beginning, here, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/04/beast-of-beauty-tiffany-ann-one.html, See, error,
http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/02/o-lord-our-lord-how-excellent-is-thy.html, Lord Urusalem, www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com, an invasion of peace on earth, www.invasonofpeace2017.blosgpot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment