Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Resurrection To Thanksgivings Day, November 2018

  Happy Resurrection To Thanksgivings,November  2018

   -There is an odd thing, oddly coming from me, first my condolences to all losing and unable to celebrate with family today, my hope is all died in Christ, even if in reality most didn't. Today, I only learn only hours past as grand Caden explained he and his parents day out on the town that today is Thanksgiving day. Holy Lords as this witnessed, I thought it another week off, head buried in the sand? No, only like now buried this phone with unforgivable, birth pain like neck spasm this reminder; Christ of resurrection come, and all I am this planet working that ALL of you as well come along. Thus I share a scene out of the prophetic parable, Lord Urusalem, the Place of Peace to Our Lord Jerusalem, Prince of Peace, beware, enjoy, Apb, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xiv.html?m=1

An Untouched Tribe Killed the Missionary Trying to Convert Them, http://www.topbuzz.com/article/i6626525401394971142?user_id=6495059080787264521&language=en&region=us&app_id=1222&impr_id=6626634817607829765&gid=6626516789026144521

      Jerusalem, Jerusalem, (rebellious, rebellious, all West Rule), thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen doeth gather her brew under my (healing) wings, but would not, now, is your house (world system, suddenly) left unto you, desolate, repent or perish!

ELI, OFFER, OFFER, OFFER

     -Again Hallelujah I say, since Jesus is here, God born again now slain don't have to travel at all to be where THEY now await to call us up, ALL! Agreed, Jesus warn this could happen, and it does all over this planet. And upon this rock, (spirit of resurrection) He Jesus builds His church. Therefore saints of the most high God, those born again and seeking with whole hearts to be as Gods heart, Jesus. The Royal Priesthood again and again despite how horrible such an event can appear, as Jesus's own heart panic overloading, the night of Gethsemane. Like HIM, we don't die we ascend, and on that final day Jesus, will raise the corrupted into incorruption and the mortal into immortality.
     -Now when we heard 07/27/2008 two weeks and seven years, such began there many millennia now final countdown into such blessed resurrection. Into just a phenom promise and blessed event, their martyrdom interrupted. Such a glorious hour revisited and reasserted 07/27/2018, by a bible territory directed blood moon. Until those yet saying Jesus is coming knoweth not such blessed rising of the Righteous, blessed dead first. For if they indeed knew, they'd equally know, Jesus is here, stay, stand your ready! Beware, Apb, see Isa 57:1, St Jhn 11,  I Thess 4:16-18, I Cor. 15:51-58, Rev. 4:1, see https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/02/give-to-time-sensitive-fund-here.html?m=1 here https://2017thelightofnebewe.blogspot.com/2017/12/it-was-when-bright-sunshine.html?m=1 Amen, Amen

From Outer Darkness Into A Walk Through Revelation, My Prophetic Parables

     -Possibly little read, and understood it maybe hard to believe but a lot of my own experiences go into these prophetic parables. I was laying my bed one night, when from there I looked directly into the full moon and clearly heard it say, blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. I shared this phenom experience in Sunday school one morning and you should've seen the teacher scramming, attempting to physically explain that spiritually, divinely interventional, Hallelujah I say, beware, Apb

    -Here, invading false peace, another scene taken from Lord, Urusalem, City Of Peace, of tranquility, beware, Apb

Firmly, Fitly, Joined Together In The Spirit Of Unconditional, even unconventional, Affairs Of The Loving Heart...

     -Finally Maaseiah, I feel your lovely recompense with all that is about us, inside and out of us and it is so sweet, so deliciously, overwhelmingly Divine. Such a blusterous breaking through, even out, again it enchants the very soul of all things we are and shall forever be. You are all things I’m ever to be, I see that now, all things of every romantic love that’s ever to love me, I know that now, every one of you is there, is here Maaseiah,” as one taking her hand, applying it to his chest, to his heart crying aloud, sparing not, “blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." It spoke," shockingly jerking her hand back, that after all the matchless appearances in the third heavens, there is yet that astonishing her. “Your heart Lord of astronomical passion just spoke to me, ...to us all, them all Lord Urusalim, and that it spoke is blessed and true and we shall reign forever, " beware, Apb, The RAM, www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com, beware, Apb

     And I As Apostle john. Rev. 4, Heard Witnessed A Christ of Resurrection And HIm Say Thrice, Come up Here!

     -Doing Resurrection 1986, Not only did  Jesus at first appearing have these huge wings and to look upon He was God the father, I even responded to Him as God the Father. To many of these to count now, 'I've also had such blessed demos about Jesus return, sometimes doing Daniel's testament, where he find himself surrounded by holy Lords to holy spirits; a reminder, just as mornings, January 13-16th, 2018, and Daniel describes being so overwhelmed, that his cognition leaves him, until visiting angels have to take hold of him and bring him to see this visitor dressed as the Bride of Righteousness, in white linen, the timetable soon set was fulfilled as soon as the two weeks and seven year timetable given a Senator to President Obama, 2008-2016,.
     -Phenom thing is I experienced some similar, I figure this is why at first recognition I was kneeling at Jesus feet but soon brought by Holy Angels to see clearly. Actually I'm standing with Jesus and all the heavenly host designed to be with Him, the Holy Bride, Holy Angels. Even the Armies of Heaven, Archangel Michael, their general this His, OUR second return, prophesied, Zechariah says to the top of mount olivet. Seemingly not a day that's light or dark, but evening it shall be day and the entire trography of this area spreads out far and wide into a grandland of an eden paradise. Amazingly, here we all are again, and though this is a phenom event, as told here, www.2015zechariaholivet.blogspot.com, all I actually remember is how crisp and clear the air is up here, also see here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xix.html

The Ascension

     "He was there, I'm sorry son did you say something? I have these things in my, mother, First Prince Silverton was there, he witnessed grand Maaseiah ascend, what?" Shooting tear glass green eyes directly into his own spreading along dark, chism, cheeks, this extraordinary, thinking this is what Second Prince Meshullam Kadesh suspected all alone. "Ah my Christ Kadesh, you said it," designing her shock into a priceless African territory patio table, bringing this stunning son's witnessed right alone, yet thinking he'd said it and said it. "He said she, she ah, come this blinding flash lighting to light and shot like a rocket into the sky, ah my Christ Kadesh you said it, my God in heaven you said it, so he just come right out and, no, no, no, he was describing the whole thing to his wife Preecest, well Princess Torrance. He's mother, well they are beginning to realize as Christ Anointed inherits the earth, they are all places, it's phenomena wonders, the earth, the heavens, the seas, all incredible things, whenever and wherever this planet. This reveal so emotional was like a sparkling light come on, I guess that mother remind him, and he just opened up to her. He said the last thing she said to him, what son, what did she say? That until he learn to trust God with all his heart, it'll be like he's walking around with his head cut off, trying one blinding to deaf masquerade after another, losing himself and all those that will follow right alone. That Kadesh sound just her doesn't it? Tear glisten eyes staying a painted blue sky, at springing up along a memory lane of the amazing of what she was hearing, "my Lord that sound just like my momma. I guess that's why, time mother I begin to hear him, this surreal testimony I just appeared right there in their midst, I can't help myself, I was there before I knew it. I, I, I know father forbids it, but, ...see entire prophetic parable here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/02/give-to-time-sensitive-fund-here.html?m=1



















No comments:

Post a Comment