Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sia African Juttah, Tribunal, City Of Peace Lord Ursualm Captured Away Into Prince Of Peace Lord Jerusalem

     -And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Sioux Noel Deburk and Adam, Eve, Lynn Deburk 

      -Starring: Nicholas Edin and Tiffany Ann, Sioux Noel and Eve Lynn,  Apache Arrow and Sura Danielle, Cheyenne and Bethany, Marked Tree and Benevolent, Saber Tooth and Lynsay, Lion Wolf and Peton, Medicine Bow and Tynan, Bronze Coten and Tatiau, Beethoven Fifth and Braveheart, Riverdale and Canndida, Vallejo and (Sugar Pie), Kemkia, Eagle Canyon and Erin Alexandria     

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy

THE UNENDING LOVE ANTIDOTE 

      And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: The African Juttah 2012 

Unto Sioux Noel Deburk and Adam Eve lynn  was born a son , Eagle Canyon Mountain, a son, Antonio Halo Valley, Deburk, and daughter Braveheart, Antelope deer, Jaguar Deburk
Unto Tiffany and Nicholas Edin Coogan, was born their twin sons Agurus Heus Coogan and Heus Agurus Coogan, and a daughter born unto them one year later, B. Karsiann Coogan. 

Sia Maaseiah Dubbed, Lord Urusalem, What Are The Secrets Of Memphis? Lord Righteous, Thou Knowest? A Domino Hawaii Extinction Level Event Happening To Memphis, New Madrid Is America's Commanded, Moses Day, Exodus! Get It, Get Jesus, Get Out!

                               If I Ascend Into Heaven Thou Art There


                                                     Scene XVII


     {{{"Tiffany Saurus, Dissuasion Fashion ...Sia Maaseiah, hello it's Sioux Noel, ..ah, hello Sia Deburk, how are you and Sia Eve Lynn? We are all well, ah, doing, the ah, midday conference, making certain we're all on track with relocations our assigned areas, come the question whether you'd decided upon a departure date for yourself? So I volunteered to be the one to call, to inquire? Ah, yes, Cheyenne did mention we've come to this time, ...yes Sia I shall say, having less than three months, according to your timetable. I don't Sia Deburk have a time table, I didn't give the Obama administration a time table, the finale of the man in Linen timetable, Holy Spirits did. Did I tell you I saw him? I'm sorry Sia you saw,  ...the man in Linen, right here, like a kind spector along my living hall, and nights later I dreamed of sweeping up spilled salt the areas where he'd trekked, more concerningly, only days later I witnessed a harvester with a sickle in hand, Rev. 14, yes? Yes, wow, the seeing ministry you have, all of which Sia that would be at this time line upon line verifying these end days come, I know Sia Deburk, but still your question. I haven't as yet discussed it with Nicholas ...are you, ah telling me your husband have no ideal you two any day now are to relocate into the Juttah Septennial? Do you Sioux believe reapers caused that congressman train wreck? Yes, I do, if only to remind these king of kings, that HE alone is God, that He see how they plot His People's detriment, even by misinforming them, they're actually Maaseiah as criminals tinkering as to distort the very signs and wonders we're to attend as of these ending days let alone  years. Well for sure, except they repent He plot their cataclysmic demise as well, with the Hawaii Lakes of molten fire a reminder of what await them in hell, again Sia Maaseiah, as Jesus would say, except they repent. I also saw something truly concerning only days passed, more bear beast grazing on the horizon of a super eruption possibly Sia Maaseiah, Yellowstone, your death rider from beneath the earth and if that's not the worst ever, the word tribution was scrolling non stop on the news ticker.  
Just send me your departure dates and I'll make sure mine, well my post, the center here, the Coogan firm, the US nuptial, prenuptial dorms and all other municipalities Sioux, honor them as well. Including yourself, Macremore and Vance, they being your Nicholas Coogan, they are Sia Maaseiah, your assignments as well, ...then yes Sia Deburk, I speak of myself, yes. Sia Cheyenne explained the concerns you have for your dad, just remember we are the first resurrection, still Apostle John witnessed a number no man could number Lord Urusalem follow ours, as in if not in the first, then they'll arrive to us the next, you think just as the two witnesses three days dead, are taken out. I do, yes, that would present a perfect opportunity, this divine window, Sia Deburk already opened, to snatch out the Tribulation Saints as well and though I don't know all, I don't think there's to be a prophecy that can argue against it, I guess we'll see, huh? The two witnesses are to be on the earth for a thousand two hundred and threescore days, which is 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth, as scripture says; the tribulation saints are given to the Antichrist for 42 months, which is 1,277, ...a difference Sia Deburk of 17 days, ..possibly Sia Maaseiah, referencing your 17 and 7 prophecy, ...it could Sia Deburk present Jesus arriving a 7th month the 17th day of the month, fulfilling this 17 day deficit. How do you do that? Perhaps if you Sia Deburk tell me how it is you know that name, Lord Urusalem? I can then tell you further of my suspicions, ...your young nuptial, marriage worshipper, Sia Soledad Maurice, it was doing one of the nuptial, prenuptial conferences, ..are you telling me he told an entire class? No, no, the class had since dispersed, he is yet very careful, yet convinced he witnessed something perhaps he shouldn't have, I guess beloved, Sia I don't have to ask what you think of said phenom reveal? 
While the man in linen timetable gone again into prediction, was on a 7th month, send into its finale until Obama's, whereas biblical territory, directed, the blood moon, also a 7th month, marks it's 10th anniversary; the Brexit, as in the exit this world of all West Rule, was synchronized on a 7th month as well. Do you know in the French culture, the month of October, our 10th month  is considered a 7th month, wouldn't that Sioux then mean they only have a 9th calendar month, verses our 12 calendar, months? Thank you, ..I'm sorry, thanks, ...yes Maaseiah, for referring to me more personally as Sioux, ...I don't know, I guess we need to look at other scenario to explain this differentiation of  the 17 days.  I have yet another, ah, mystery of biblical prophecy, a holy, territorial spirit, perhaps even Angel Gabriel to Archangel Michael, it could've Sioux been even Jesus Himself; the expectant inquiry was, what are the secrets of Memphis? All with Memphis TN, build upon an ancient Memphis, Egypt, ..which then Sia Maaseiah bring us into the territorial of Moses exodus to the ten plagues of Egypt. It's Dunlap Street Sioux is where I first endured an American exodus and have since, had dreams about this same street visited by, as of President Obama, the man in linen timetable finale, as so visited, as of first lady Obama, being on Dunlap street. Most concerning, I had a dream where I retrieved a little Miya girl, of post to present apocalypse, even a car apocalypse come also from Dunlap street. Least we both forget, when Jesus Millennium descended, 2016, again the end of the man in Linen/Obama's timetable, it was clearly into both of their word ruler, Barack and Michelle.  Truly all with Memphis' New Madrid fault zone, having produced the largest ever quakes in this nation; into a sudden lost, 2001 of 190 years and 40 days,  which alone Sioux will set the country back to the very years of those two largest quakes, 1811 and 1812 ..and I'm just saying ...none of it Maaseiah is a coincidence. Yes, just as they didn't see such an unprecedented Hawaii eruption coming, although it was the master disaster that broke, let's say cracked the Camel's back. Whose spreading fracture is as a tilted domino quaking, erupting and inundating the earth right alone a predicted, severely, indescribably explosive itself, Pacific West coast. Evenly Sioux while all eyes are along California and Canada which are as well pending, but with said attention still, firmly focus on those areas when it's prophetically, New Madrid, Memphis TN that's posing the most danger. You see, more times than I can count, I experienced it, decades apart, it was as Memphis was swallowed into the earth, then heard it described, that's what some seismologist just as a worse case scenario, described will happen.  Clearly, that Memphis, TN, another 8-10 size earthquake will go into the Mississippi River, what I Soux, really think is what scientist now described of an event called liquefaction. Well, have you Sia calculated just where is this Dunlap street located as far as Memphis is concern, why that street Maaseiah above all others? I mean besides it being a huge revelation as of your prophetic dreams, ...it's always Sioux such a pleasure discussing to debating spiritual issues to anomalies with you, I'll be looking for those dates and promise to get mine right on track as such. It's really special to talk with you of such divine things as well, let's be in prayer that your father, as so others, join us,  ...I like that, good day Sioux, God bless and see you there, the Marriage Supper, ...bless you Sia, surely bless you and ye see you there as well."     >>>{{{ "Mr. Sioux Noel Deburk Office speaking, you have reached the Paris Globe, how may I assist you? Dreams of them all reference downtown Memphis, Dunlap Street, the School President Obama visited, the Hospital Michelle Obama visited, it's all downtown Memphis. Just as I had a dream Sioux, January of this year, 2018, the morning of the Hawaii inbound missile alert, that was also predicted, disaster Hawaii that would then Sioux disastrously affect Memphis TN, as in time done lapsed street. A Memphian crying that very morning, again, the beginning of disaster Hawaii, seeming Sioux to be the catalyst to it all, warnings about the downtown newspapers bells ringing, upon which Sioux there's been an outbreak of seismic activity since, I mean it, just an outbreak! You said predictions about Hawaii? Yes, a dream 2015/16, brought to my attention about it, a Hawaii disaster that left Children thousands of miles away in Memphis orphans, only a sizeable quake along the North American Craton, from West to east, could do that.   Just as so, the seeing, around the same time, 2015/16, all those fuel canisters, placed all in a circle and one by one set ablaze, that's nothing short of the Pacific Rings of fire territory. Those areas responsible Sioux I heard, read, for, like fifty percent of earthquake activity and ninety percent of volcanic activity. Recently, all gone viral since the first of 2018, with greater the activity, right now, threatening US/Canada coastlines into the Midwest, the MidSouth, like Yellowstone to the New Madrid. Some large quakes only days passed, fixed to go larger, this 33rd Matrix, Oct 29, 2018, just as an NEO, Oct 29, 2018, threatens to plunge us all into days of darkness. There is Maaseiah, the deliverance of the Jesus' husband, ....yes Sioux, snatching His/Our Loved Ones out of Memphis, even out of the entire North American continent, like it's Sodom and Gomorrah and they were Lot and Family being relocated into, instead of Lot's mountain, Stone Mountain Georgia. What would you say Maaseiah if I said I feel a lot like the Science friend as of the knowing Scientist, the Movie Knowing, just as they realized it was the sun, and none would survive it? Actually, hundreds of millions this nation will survive it, but tens of millions nestled into these targeted areas, including my grand daughter, whose there, her medical studies, ...your granddaughter? But Sia, your children are barely teens, ...ah god, I meant my future, ah, granddaughters Ne be we, Oceana, Brooklyn and Miya, please, please don't ask,  ...ah I wasn't, going, ah, so Maaseiah, like in the movie, who do we call? And Sioux Noel like in movie, this is biblical prophecy, can't be undone, we call no one who doesn't already know and won't announce this imminent danger until it's too late to save any of them. I was about to call Nicholas, to inform him, it's time, God is sick of West Rule, religion, politics and especially the A for abortion to LGBTQ and P for pedophile agenda, debate, so couple that with Pres. Trump and West rule mistreatment of the migrants, even canceling needful charities they all must go simultaneously, cataclysmically this exit, just as we all escape. I'll talk to you again soon, and please feel free to discuss all of this doing conference, except my future Memphis, TN. grands, good day beloved friend and Godspeed  ..you as well Maaseiah, you as well.  Sia Juttah, I did see whereas you and your grands, did say, witnessed events as to test us all along an EMP and CME attack, do we then figure  that's the darkness looming in only days now? I would Sioux say yes, I guess, but more a CME, though conspiracy theorist will chunk it all up to men's wicked devices, God, would first want this credit, with warring men taking up the rear, this complete finish. Ah, let me go, my emotions are beginning to take over and if I call that man with tears in my voice, he'll be on a private Macremore Jet and home before my last teardrop fall, ...yeah, Sia Maaseiah, that's your Nicholas Edin Coogan, alright, goodnight, ...you as well beloved friend, kiss that lovely, expectant wife for me, bye." 

                             ...If I Make My Bed in Hell, Thou Art There! 
                                                           Scene VII


     "I'm just saying beloved Maaseiah, and you don't like that I call you that, I don't like Nicholas that anyone call me that, guess what Sioux Noel called me? Lord Urusalem, ..but Tiffany they've always known to suspected and young Soledad Maurice just miraculously, confirmed it all. Still love, you don't have to convince me, I been living by God's Grace and you and his timetable since I first saw you and instantly loved you, ...and just thinking that and saying that is making me so hot for you, I glance back Tiffany to say, I know right, ditto, glancing back to whisper in agreement as well. Anyway you would be proud of me, I've already anticipated what you say and have tur in my ....nall you haven't Nicholaa Edin Coogan, ...yes, yes, I have Mrs. Tiffany Ann Coogan, I turned in my resignation. The entirety of Macemore and Vance been fussing about and crying since ...stop it, you're not all that, but you kidda are, so love, I told them my wife is relocating and there's no way she's to leave me and Phil and the others had a few questions, when, where and what time?  The same gonna happen all around Manhattan, even New York, hell Tiffany the whole of America when you all take Dissuasion away and especially the nuptial, prenuptial dorms, isn't that like taking God's Spirit and Truth away, as Ezekiel seeing God by that phenom chariot glory exit the temple, ...and there Nicholas was a man's hand in his wings, right and nothing beloved is left but chaos to calamity? No, I heard that, and a man's hand is under his wings, meaning Nicholas what prophet Ezekiel witnessed was also a type of the rapture, even Nicholas why the Christ of resurrection arrived with healing wings, and soon, you see the carrying off of Bride's hand within them as. You are serious, you resigned Macremore and Vance, isn't that Nicholas Edin like a miracle, itself? Ae you Mrs Coogan mocking me? All these years I been waiting and then you reigned as easily as that? I can't believe you're misplaced by it, I been desiring such the rest to eternal honeymoon as you, ...well you, ...wait, eternal honeymoon? You see heaven on earth your way, I see it my way, ah that way and I can't wait! 
Well just tell them what I tell mine, they're all welcome, all! Surely beloved I do, only to hear them respond, they're going nowhere near that hill, nowhere near Negeb Ophel, but that hill Nicholas is no more dangerous or intimidating than Christ's Cross, we just couldn't or refuse to dissect Jesus saying from the beginning into the last, repent or perished, God's Kingdom reign. The children are gonna be so ecstatic, ...I know, they call me daily from New Africa, keeping me abreast Tiffany of  how endangered all not stameding, as your stampeding elephants, I'm curious Tiffany,  the first matrix count, the elephants stampeding all felled on your birthday, December 4th, 2017, and not one time in almost a year, did you ever mention it, right, or did I just miss it? No, I never mention it, ...may I ask why? Probably Nicholas because holy spirits don't exalt one day above another, so, yes but the most important timetable ever given, not since the award of the seventy weeks of Daniel, and you discount it as easy as that, it's must mean something, especially since we're only a month or so from the anniversary of elephants because of a possibly yellowstone eruption stampeding all people into an endtime Noah to Moses day, exodus, ok, ok ok, who are you and where is my he wouldn't know these things, these reveals if he had a million years, my attorney, husband? No, no, love, I surrender, I confess that was not flesh and blood, and I'm already return to the dummy surely I am, well dummy husband, that reveal was amazing, as so are you.  There's my 1:00, arriving late as usual, ...must be Casiphia, ..yeah and he better be glad he's the most stunning man, with the most stunning name this planet. I'm going to go and grab him, get dome early, call you when I'm on my way home, wait, what is your ETE slash ETA? Less than a week, I know that's unbelievable right, in only a few day there'll be, well, we'll no longer thousands of miles apart ever, ah my god, ....Mrs. Coogan! Hey somebody help, help, Mrs., Coogan passed out! {{{"Hello,  Tiffany, ...hel, hello, pleaseeee, pickup the phone, ah my god, somebody ....hello}}} Ah god, what is happening? I don't know, she suddenly fainted, ...is she breathing, did she hurt herself? Ah my god Tip, what the hell, heck, ...she just, ah, like, glazed over, her golden eyes, all, and she just went, ah, collapsed,  I think her husband is on the phone, Ash get some water, .even some wet paper towels, {{{... Hello somebody, pleaseeeee,  god please, ...hello Nickie,  ...what the world is happening? We just got to her, she fainted is all we can tell,  ....I'm calling 911, ...no, no, Sissy, no, ...ah my lord girl you scared us half to death  ..phone, I'm okay, ...are you sure, what's going on? I  think your prediction, is come true  ..my prediction? I don't understand, ..the flowers, candy, wine, and hot tub, our hot selves, and you swore it's incredibleness would equal ...ah my lord, you're pregnant,  ..I suspect, yes, ...thank you Casiphia, this chair is fine, we'll get started in about thirty, ...yes, I'll be waiting ...everybody thanks, but I'm fine, thanks ...did she just say the capital P word? Hello, ...yes, ...I been back in France for months Tiffany how long have you suspected? Tiffany, ....hello, Tiffany ...I'm here, let me, ah be excused, I'll call you right back, ...Tiffany, I'm okay, Nicholas please, please don't hop a jet, ...and I won't, call me right back, ...I will okay, ...be careful, no more falling, ...I don't know what, suddenly, my dad flashed before my eyes and the next I'm waking with concern Dissuasions personnelle all around  ...I'll check on dad, ..wow he would love Nicholas to hear you call him that ..go take your break, lay down perhaps, ...I'll see babe, talk right back to you."     >>>{{{"Mrs. Lucid, will you please get Mr. Rudolf Saurus on the commy, ...yes sir, right away sir,  ...my god is Christ, Tiffany pregnant, and the prospects they could be twins ...{{{Mr. Coogan, Mr. Saurus is on line 5}}}, {{Mr. Saurus, Nicholas here, ..you think perhaps I don't know your voice? May I ask where are you and what dangers are pending? Let me guess, one of Maaseiah's dream no less, I've told that girl to stay out of my head, out of my heart even, ....the time has come to go into the African Juttah, and your daughter will feel better if you join us, and how long Mesure Coogan would it take before I'm escorted to and is pushing up the daisy on that hill? Well the surrounding African coastlines are for that, plus that hill is more transforming than anything else, ....and you counsellor can tell me that because you are there, before? Look, I'm glad you all are concern about me, but if I decide to relocate to Mother Africa as Father Heaven would want, I have my own fishery and it'll be my way, now you tell May, stop worrying about me, her mother would say that's fear and not faith, ...yes, sir, I'll tell her that exactly, good, and good day and good travels Mr Coogan, all!     >>>"Ah, what is that exactly? Fried Zucchini squash, it is delicious, you want, ...no, I'm actually full, ....something I fear Sole I'll never again be, not until our first born is here, until then I'm always starving. You're still beside yourself aren't you? I Kassel just sold out a multi thousand person concert hall, with only standing room left. I've never seen that many people in my life, ...well you performed quite professionally, it was stunning, people couldn't stop celebrating, jeering and cheering you on, to be honest I thought it would never end and wondered how would we get you out of there safely? You guy's mind if we join y'all? When Hain man have we ever? Can you guys believe it's time, that this will all soon be as good as New Africa all around us, even through us? No, actually, we're still discussing how wordless that sold out concert, ...with many Sole come to Christ, many entering the Juttah Marriage and joining the Paris Globe right there on the spot, amazing, your singing, more young people electing to save their souls, all, all Soledad man, just indescribable. I was wondering, have any of us been to New Africa, if only for a visit? If I'm not mistaken Andre none of us have, we've only heard that it's like heaven on earth and in some places, as to portal through, you're actually in heaven. The phenom things God hath by His Son, Christ prepared for us all, I quiver at times, at the thought we're found anywhere or anyway worthy of that, then I remember it's not us, it's Jesus, ...yes, God by our disobedience cursed us, Jesus by our obedience, saves us, ...say that again Sole, ...I heard Sia Maaseiah say that in Sia conference the last time, I mean if you all just think about that. Why are you guys sitting all the way back here in the dark? But if you Andre, all of you think about it, it's true, we're born racing toward a grave right? And that's God's curse, and Jesus, His love offering is the blessed detour, the good shepherd, blessed death, prince of peace, all of that. Dome is not joining us? Dome is in training, and Heus and Belize are taking up my rear, yeah, they want her to be able to move right into her position as a social worker, so, what are you guys discussing? What's on your plate Agurus that smell so good? Don't tell me wife you are still hungry? Yes, that and since I'm pregnant with our child I think I'm to take advantage and eat as I desire ...like you husbands get to worry more and we wives, we get to eat more, how you like me, well us, now? What a perfect way Andre to sum that up, ...I say we all lift our glasses into a toast, ...what are we toasting and why aren't we in our regular spot? Let me Belize, love, help you with that, ...that's why Heus, because we're not supposed to have a regular spot, ....okay, okay, I see, I see, ...uooo, babe, he has chocolate, ....I'm on my way to get you some, ...thanks babe, love you. So Andre, was that an admittance, you guys are carrying? Only Kassel by faith,  ....as in soon you two, very soon, so whose all packed and ready, raise your hand? Dome and I are, ah by the way, I talked to dad, he said son Nicholas beat us to it, and yes, Icus he said, son Nicholas, said he's to tell us boys what he told them. Stop worrying after him, that's not faith, that's fear, he know where to come and how to get there, I guess he told us, huh? Does he know it's entry is dwindling, that there's nothing then but never before seen great tribulation the next seven years and more death and dying than ever before? I saw that you guys, in this dream, I was standing, watching the sky glass over, only to then realize, it was actually crystal, that the heavens you guys right before my eyes crystallized. Began to crack and splinter along these huge shards and missile down upon us all, horrified, like everyone else you guys I just start running, screaming, only as I did, I began to realize, I could see two crystallized beast as well, right there in the heavens. One looked like the 1998, Godzilla, monster and the other a Godzilla as well, but more like a standing upright, mutated alligator. Meaning Sole man they were both amphilian, remember Apostle John described seeing frogs, as in amphibious creatures, come out of the mouth of the Antichrist and the false prophet? So are you Andre saying that's who those two beast where? That Sole, or just those two territory demonic beast who're princes over the power of the air, the heavens. Here being unveiled for all to see, but, but you guys only by this extinction level event, so both bitter and sweet ..the original, double meaning Andre of the word apocalypse. All I know is, everything that is America and the world economy right now, it's agricultural, it's infrastructure, governmental and natural resources, international assets are all being wiped out by monster storms or a crashing stock market, with greater the ELE's pending. There's billions to trillions being instantly lost all as we speak, ...this is the end you guys, it truly is, the tumbling block of iniquity  ...yeah, yeah according to Sia Maaseiah it' all been happening as Sole said right before our eyes, since not only when Hawaii began to erupt. Though from Hawaii incoming missile alert, it being the domino that's to trigger the end of all things as all we've known this present word, with Yellowstone pending, which Sole a worse case scenario, would be exactly what you just described. I'm glad you brought all that up, what's this, Sia Maaseiah has going on with the dutchsinse character? Holy spirit and she pegged him Hain as the single one that would see all these seismic to tectonic Godzilla's as you all say, coming, but he's no longer a threat, none of them are. They're not stampeding anyone from danger, he's only telling them to shelter in place, with their grab bags ready! Shelter in place, three potential super eruptions, and the entire West Pacific ring of fire and North American craton just gone multinuclear the Cascadia area has three pretty large quakes here lately.  Easily, we're talking the fulfillment of Rev. 6, 6th seal, possibly also Sole what that 2x's Godzilla dream is to reference, ...again as I was saying, during the worst earthquake and volcanic weather, while, climate ever, again you guys ever. That's with her having seen the entire North American continent go off planet, grab bags are null and void unless you're right now running with them, getting as far away from these areas as is possible.  Horrors beginning from the US West/Canada Northwest coast, right now some of the most seismically charged areas on the map, as in they're found showing massive activity as well, two more superruptions, California and New Mexico, that's the end of the world alone, let alone you guys America. Then, as was just said, the deaths of the predicted tens of millions she also witnessed, ...and there's you guys in California and Canada alone, like 60 million plus people, and over a 100 million, nestled into the eastern seaboard territory she heard was gone off the planet as well, I'm just saying. My god, they're really doing it aren't they, they're about to allow tens of millions of Americans to just die, isn't it just as Sia Maaseiah forewarn, they're commit mass murder just by misinforming hundred of millions of people? I'm afraid Andre that's why, not only does horse hades ride with death for that very purpose, but it's equally why, hell enlarges itself. So there is no fear of God in their hearts, you all do know that's what you're saying, right? Here's your seat right here babe, I didn't think you would make it, ...neither Heus did I, hello everybody, ...what you got there? Ah I just settled for a veggie plate, can y'all believe this? First it broke our hearts in two to relocate to France from America, now all we hear is, hey y'all, we're fixing to make our home in the Juttah Septennial, New Africa. Eternally you guys if Jesus millennium reign and God's Kingdom have it's sway and since it is all written, we know that they will, hallelujah I say! They're, well, I guess we're shown Belize, love, in Rev 11, celebrating that very thing, the seventh Angel chanting, the Kingdoms of men have now come the kingdoms of God and His Christ and they shall reign forever, and let the whole table raise your glasses and say hallelujah, amen! Can I Mr Saurus like marry you? I think Mrs. Saurus you already have, even the Juttah vows of divine infinity, surely I have stunner husband, surely I have." 

                  ...And The Lord Himself shall Ascend From Heaven With A Shout...

                                                             Scene XVII

     "You sure I'm not dreaming this, being all webbed into my darling man,  never to worry about him having to go off thousands of miles away from me ever again? You're not dreaming, that felt good, say that in my ear again, you precious thing, you're not dreaming, wouldn't heaven for us Nicholas be just like this, twisted, tangled and wrapped into each other like this forever, ....yes, beloved Tiffany, having living water from the living foundation and healing leaves from the tree of life within our reach, ...what a wonderful imagery.  Measureless, I know you're disenchanted by the prospect with the kids gone off to marriage, to college, even the African Juttah, only to start over anew, have to Tiffany, be is as well ailing you. I know Nicholas, I scared the living heck out of Sissy them the other day, yeah darling, that would include me, I was on the phone with you when you collapsed, terrified me. I'm so sorry about that, but I'm guessing Nicholas that's why your resigning departure was reduced for days, what did you tell dear old Mr Vance? I told him the truth, we'd found out such startling news, it presented a physical to medical challenge, I should get back to you as soon as possible. He said I had him at such amazing news and oddly Tiffany, he asked me to tell him more about New Africa, ...nall he didn't, ...ah yeah, he did! I told him what I knew and left him plenty of the Paris Globes pamphlets, ...ah god Nicholas, your hot feet feel so good on my popsicle feet, by now I'd be regretfully rolling out of warm covers, searching all around for socks, ...you stunner wife, just feel good in my arms, period. For a while Casiphia come to the phone, how are things between him and Mr. Artelon, now that man Nicholas is scrooge reborn, it's hard to see he's related to Christian and Spirit River at all. He's holding on to the claim the shooting was in self defense, seeing he was saving his daughter from a child predator, when Niegl know in some cultures Shushan is more than old enough to marry, heck in his own culture, his being Israeli/Islamic. Though Tiffany to be honest, how would we feel if that instead was Karsiann and a man, nearly ten years her junior? Well love I know Nicholas we wouldn't bring a gun in the midst, that's insane, I'm just glad she's okay and he's only seven years older, Casiphia is also very, very put together. Just think, most just would've took Shushan for advantage, not married her, but just, arggg, goddddd don't tell someone is at the door,  nooooo, don't move, let's be quiet and they'll go away.  Where are you goinggggg? Sorry amazing girl, but looking down from here, I think that's Sye, I told him I would look over a casefile for him, give him my opinion, he'll see I'm bed ready and perhaps won't push the issue, I'll be right back I promise, ...ah, at least throw me your socks!"     >>>"Did you hear, Tiffany had an incident at the center? They said she collapsed, really frightening, Nickie was on the phone with her at the time, I was out doing a private visit, but I heard enough of it, yes. So you know? Know Brad, know, what? That she's pregnant, ...pregnant, well is that a rumor or? No, it's final, Nickie and I talked about it, he's ecstatic, but she's not so much, said he predicted it, ...he predicted it? Yeah said well it's a little personal, but they'd been so, you know, unspeakable together, he just knew a pregnancy would come of it. You're right Brad, that is private, ah your breakfast is done, so Brad, more amazing than can be described kids coming into the world, huh? I would say we have some pretty incredible kids our own, yes Brad of course, but nothing like there's, Kars and Agurus, hell even Heus hair colors alone is unfathomable, they're still trying to find a name for it's incredible tint, and believe me, this one, or those, she could Brad have another set of twins, they're be just as unspeakable ....pass me the cream. You, okay? Of course, she's with children gone off to college and is about to carry a pregnancy, full term, you being a man Brad don't know what a huge sacrifice that is, an invasion of our body of sorts. Which is why Nickie is more accepting than Tip, who's probably wishing Brad there's a way out, but being Christ, there isn't, so no way Brad am I jealous of that, no way, I'm just saying"     >>>"I'm concern Nicholas, I can see my grands and even my great grands coming from generations away, but not my own child, ...maybe it being so much personal, ..or maybe Nickie it mean, god forbid, something, ah, it may not go just right, why couldn't I see him, or her? He's  Tyeson, what do you mean he's Tyeson, there's this guy at the office name Tyeson and as soon as you said you're pregnant, I said, that's Tyeson, and if it's a girl, you name her. So you don't think I should be concern, not seeing him or her coming? Or them Tiffany, ...no, no, I don't think God would be like that, impregnate me at this time and make it a multiple birth, ...you make it sound love like a virgin birth, that our blazing, exploding and screaming marriage bed had nothing to do with it. It your fault Mr. Coogan, god heard you say it, ah we was so off world, the universe even, I just know you're pregnant. I can just hear heavens father go, yeah, good ideal lets go with it, what, why are you laughing Nicholas Coogan? I punch you,  ...ouch, I told you, that little hard fist of yours hurt,  
McKenzie, that's gonna be her, name, so if single or twins we're lookin at Tyeson and McKenzie, so it's settled then, yes? Other than I'm starving, ..I know just what to fix, one of your delicious omelettes, pancakes, and some of your tatters, ...who are you and where is my wife itty bitty eating wife? Here in your bed, pregnant, now feed me, ..right away Amazing, right away!      >>>Thank you Mr. Veneer for getting here so soon, anything new on her disappearance? Not on this end,  what about your end? Where is Nicholas, I would like to talk to him directly ...he's in the kitchen,  ...Nicholas, Mr. Veneer, ...I can't thank you enough for getting here so soon, ...I can only Nicholas,  ..yes, yes, Syefan come in, you too Bradford, as I was telling Nicholas, I can reassure him, I see no trace of Tkamb, involvement here, even her car, there's no sign of foul play whatsoever, ....what are trying to tell me, that my wife just disappeared, like in thin air? I'm telling you there's are no leads, hardly any, that if this isn't her doing and I know you've considered that, then, whoever took her had this well planned, but look, be encouraged, we'll put all our heads together, we'll figure this. You been in touch with Pepe Saurus? He said he learn his lesson the last time, he doesn't  have her, nor does he have any ideal where she could be, but he'll get busy looking for her as well. What about the guy she followed to Jerusalem? To be honest I haven't been able to reach him,  ...then that's where we start, we find him, what about his wife? No, nothing, I reached Spirit River but he was in conference, couldn't talk, okay, that's concerning, two of the most important people to her like her, gone missing, and the third being too busy to ...the third is here, ah my goodness, Spirit River, give me your hand, even your shoulder, ...I only just learn, I was in conference with the Paris globe, ...the Paris Globe, as in Spirit they're here,  ..as in America, Sia Coogan yes, they're here, just as concern about Maaseiah, looking for her, doing what they can,. Do they have any ideal what's happen? Last I saw her, we were joking around about naming our soon to be son or daughter, Tiffany just learn she's pregnant, she leave for work and nothing else since. It's not Nicholas like she haven't made these kind of  disappearances, yes spirit, as to escape to her father, but no, to your brother Christian, but no, ..even at one time Mr. Veneer, to you. Where Mr. Artelon is your brother? They're on a sabbatical in Jerusalem, they were to go on to the African Juttah from there, but hearing about Sia Maaseiah, they're on their way here. Sia Coogan, no one want to say, but there's a possibility she was taken,  ...I don't Spirit understand,  ..how many time has Sia Maaseiah been transported to heaven, this could be one of those times,  ...but those where dream, this is live, the she's to encounter him, that spring day that was live, was it not? Right, right, take me to them, take me Spirit to the Paris Globe, ..you got it, I'm ready when you are,  ...will you Cullen keep at it? Be positive this is not Tkamb,  you guys coming or what? I am, ...I Nickie got to get back to the Barb ...okay, I'll call you Brad and keep you abreast,  ...hey, be encouraged wherever she is, they're with her right, keeping her? Yes Brad, good sentiment, really, ah encouraging, ...good, ...Sye ...yeah, I'm right behind you."      >>>A Door was Open in Heaven, “Who are you and what am I doing here? You have been brought here Maaseiah as the time of your appointment hath come. My appointment? The true reason that you are come into the world and now to here. Is this a dream, is that what this is? It is not a dream, you’re actually here as so am I. Then I’m dead, that's what this is, no and yes, you’re dead afar from the world but alive for all eternity, as in heaven bound. Who are you? I know you don’t I? You seem so familiar yet such the foreigner, tell me this is a dream and it’ll all make, I can’t do that, it’s of no truth and thus I’m without said liberty. This is heaven? If this is heaven then I’m either dead or dreaming, you Maaseiah have been bidden to the marriage supper of the lamb, there can be such the like marriage without you, the bride. The what? At bringing stinging emotions to the forefront, even along the design of her perfect facial structure at having too plenty to mention dreams but was this a doozy. “This is our father’s house,” as to showcase to her in a way rather remarkable were his efforts literally unrealizable that he's to persuade her his directive. “You’re now in one of its many mansions, I’m not staying here,” as to leap into a run away although the door, the seeming exit ahead wasn’t a door, not as in a way out. Just as soon there was nothing but space, clouds, unto the unspeakable universe and soon a display of the entirety of the earth below. "My god," again activating a flood of tears along her face at the sudden, rather abrupt reminder it was all real. “My god I remember this, I stood here and I spoke to the masses of the earth below, I spoke to them all in one tongue, a tongue unfamiliar to me,” ideally positioning Him with this marvelous testimonial, marvelous countenance to marvelous countenance, eye to eye, "but familiar to the entire world as one. I remember the feel of those unfamiliar words rushing through every vein of my being, an actuality my Lord above and beyond any comprehension, there was such a peace, such a liberation, a humbling grand-stand. It wasn’t a dream Maaseiah but a memory and it was a reminder from which you’d come and to where you would go. "What do you mean it’s wasn’t a dream?" Additionally spilling old tears to new what was happening and why to her? Indeed how astonishing it all was, how remarkably implausible, unwordable. "Some of the things I remember as you say could only be performed by Supreme God’s deeming me only a bystander. I can only Maaseiah speak the truth, this I tell you is the truth, then where are they? The chosen at transferring me from spirit to flesh, they are of course as you’ve always suspected cared after by one of the many rooms here. I know Maaseiah you’re to have many questions, but those who will prepare you for thy final and eternal purpose of all are here to assist you. Wait," as one questionably grabbing his hands into a physical astonishment unparalleled did this sweet, wholly incredulous interlude obscure her the more. "My god what was that?" As if she’s to be pleasantly shocked by electrical currents all over and through what indeed a titillating, even exhilarating plight. "My god what was that?" As one blinking and swallowing back new tears what, how indeed who were these blood startling occurrences, if she still had blood, what was happening to her? "I touched you and it was like I became you, that in a second I became all things that you were, are and shall for all eternity be. What was that? It is Maaseiah what you are, it is what we shall be for life, wed-lock everlasting, now trust me," as to passionately touch her temple did she just as soon lose consciousness at gingerly collapsing into his magnificent arms, passionate heart away."      

                  ...With The Voice Of The Archangel And The Trump Of God....

                                                        Scene VII


     "Nicholas, what's wrong? You've always been able to talk to me about everything,  ...it's nothing, it's only darling man that I'm standing over here seeing you stand that balcony getting and being as far away as possible imagining the horrid worst when just a few minutes ago ...a few minutes ago? Yes Nicholas, just a few minutes ago we were playing in bed celebrating a new birth to come, even settling on names, ...Tyeson  Heus if it's a son, right? And  Mckenzie Sheus if it's a daughter ...yes, yes,  ...I'm gonna get started on those files of Sye's, take my brain off, ...well, while you do that, I have like a half days work at the center, so, I'll, ...but I don't want you to, ah, shouldn't I come with you? Okay babe, now I know something is wrong, ...Nicholas, ...I can't, I won't, okay, okay, just so you know God has not given us a spirit of fear, fear alone has torment, this is why we trust all we treasure, all Nicholas we treasure to them, as in THEY will them, our hearts treasures. I'm again carrying this child, mine, our Nicholas all gone off to marriage and Juttah lives and careers, no more arguments only Nicholas because I trust THEY know what they're doing not us. You're right, of course you're right, I, I don't what I was thinking, even fearing, of course go, godspeed all, just know I love you so much  ...while aren't you gonna kiss me, like it's something you been wishing all your, nawwwwwwwwww! What the,  ...I think it's Nicholas,  ....no, no, no, none of you freaking come near me, I was just with her, I was just with my wife and all was normal, who's doing thing this? You need to calm down Sia Coogan, your heart is about to come out of your chest, ....it is you Sioux Noel, who has loved her long before you knew she even exited; is it you Cheyenne water falls, or even you Spirit River Artelon whose head over heels in love with her, with her, with,  with ...Nicholas, ah my god, ...call an 911,  is he breathing? Barely, barely a pulse,  ..CPR? I'll do the heart, ...you Spirit, do the breaths,      >>>A Door Was Open In Heaven, "You think Maaseiah I didn’t want to come running immediately to you every time you went into a heinous above description trial with my name on your lips? I know, it was almost as though you had to hate those who treasured you so they instead would love, and treasure your people. I realize this the very day I realized my life on earth was as horrible as my work was phenomena, I’m to say I’m sorry Maaseiah but how is that to even suffice? I think people realize the promises made the brethren prophets of old, as so mine own brother apostles but I think Maaseiah man is to forget promises of the Supreme were made to me as well. How everyday there was no manifestation I too was made ill in my very spirit. I guess Maaseiah what I’m to say is this wait has been both long and suffering, I hear you Lord but where are you taking me? There’s something at the gates of the city I’m to show you, what it’s to be I’m afraid neither of us are to know until once we’re there. So how did you do it, endure this everlasting continuation? I heard you that day Maaseiah when you’re to tell your husband how it is you want to be in the presence of music so anointed the Supreme Father Himself would want to come and abide in your house with you. That evenly melodies so spirited that the Heavenly Host would desire at riding along as a passenger with you. I remember how this revelation reminded you of yet another memory, yes, a baby Gabriel that was to ride in the car with us, I never understood it. A baby of course Maaseiah mean a form, a type of the original, how a genus of the angelic host with likeness of heaven’s man Lord Gabriel stayed always with you. I Maaseiah read your thoughts just then as we’re becoming one mind, that if this was so why didn’t he prevent some of the horrors you’re to endure. My god," as to see a bright, beyond description celebration, a form of divine Jubilee unto an unrealizable gathering, of an unrealizable host of heaven "what is happening? The day of your original heritage, you’re to be welcome back to it and them for eternity, just imagine Maaseiah if those heinous trials of yours are then magnified gloriously by heaven a million times their insufferable weight, what measure could it then mete? It would be measure-less, the reward would then my Lord be boundless, incalculable, then my beloved, welcome to the illimitable, from this day forward, you will not only be known as my bride. Nor as the Lamb’s wife but you will go forward unto Him, unto Him Maaseiah as He will dub thee for all the ancients yet to come as that City that is to sit for all eternity upon that hill, Urusalem, (Jerusalem, City of peace), go and remember I’m with you always. You’re not to come with,” as one supposedly turning into this glorious one for ions and ions but He’d disappeared or dissipated away entirely, which was beginning to be the norm all around and about the Kingdom Of Heaven. "You will Lord Urusalem trust me instead? And you are?" Witnessed upon as one wrapping a fold of her arm along his were these events already beyond any description, "I’m thine own host for this evening, Raguel, there’s much we’re to do still, ---o please great one, come." Sioux Noel, all other, wr got here as fast as air travel would allow, amy word of Maaseiah, how is he? No word on Maaseiah, and he's yet in serious condition, they're calling it a heart seizure, he's in an induced coma, please my brother Sia Artelon you have any ideal what is going on? I shared my  feeling about all of this, I believe holy spirits took her, and Sia Deburk if so this is no longer about us trying to bring Sia Maaseiah back to ys but trying to get into Septennial Juttah, where she is. Right before he collapse, he said he's just been her and everything was as normal then he sudden come all accusatory and accused all of love for her a causing all of this, you have to remember, we all do, as important as Sia Maaseiah is to us, she's a millions times worth that to Sia Coogan, and there's no wonder he's out of heart, head, wait isn't that Sia Desrek Alum? I he was deep into the African Juttah. ...further meaning, they too have word  of her disappearance, ...good evening, brother and sister in Christ, how is Sia Coogan, any word on Sia Maaseiah and if you wondering, my sister, Maaseiah's co-worker best friend brought word about what happen! Well we were about to fill up the chapel with our intercessory, ...perfect , perfect timing all Girl if it ain't the bold, beautiful and stunning up in here, and they smell as good as they look  ...then call your reporter friend, hell she can get pictures, video and interviews,  ...as in Glory we can always have them with us, ah my God, did angels just rain down upon the hospital, The Paris globe, what Andrew, all those guys passing right there, the Paris Globe,  I know them through my friend Soledad Maurice, ... you know them, a you can walk up and introduce us? Why, they're all as married as married can get, they're the Juttah tribunal, Mr. tall, black beauty is Soledad brother, Desrek Alum, ...my lord, his name is even beautiful,  Desrek Alum you guys, as in Desrek Chocolate, the famous Dissuasion wardrobe, cologne, and now candy line, ...that's Desrek Chocolate, how genius to name anything after him, he is, ...they girl, they are flawless, ..right, right they are flawless!


                               …A Door Was Open In Heaven…


                                            Scene VIII

     "I’ve arrived just as soon what is happen?" I think the proceedings a few nights past Pure One gravely overwhelmed her, being lead urgently of Lord Simiel who was overwrought with concern of the heavenly bride to be now Lord Urusalem. "She has like blood cried you a river, ...please tell your Lord these squabbles are squabbles of joy," as one whisking a silken curtain away to an unpronounced waiting chamber at coming right in to her, for to comfort her. "Make me lord to know joy and gladness that the bones which thou hast broken shall rejoice, ...said incitement was to make you merry Lord Urusalem not embitter you, ...but I am my Lord bitter," as one moving into a window overlooking phenomena manners of golden streets and crystal streams and structures. “But how My Lord, why? Many years ago I stood in what was once a penny store, yes with guess what? Pennies in my hand, only it was no longer a penny store but had it been instead transformed into an extravagant restaurant that I nor the pennies I’m to bear could rightly afford. So I left like now sorely cast down in my spirit, once again man's ability to forsake the most in need, soon I look skyward into a massive sunlight. Only Lord, when I did, it began to transform, shift-shape and metamorphose until by the time it reached down to me, it was a blocking out the heavens, diamond carved, crystal dove, that seem to make contact with me and ascend back into heavens leaving me just as distraught, so you see Lord, that's how the proceeding just now made me feel, so unfulfilled, abandoned even, empty. It was by your witness Lord Urusalem, the diamond, crystal dove, descended into you but only to make blessed contact and ascend without you, as Maaseiah it just wasn't time, perhaps? Yes, maybe Lord, but why take me through all of that, why all this phenomena performance only to leave me just as stranded? So obviously Lord it wasn't for you to realize what then happen next, but these tears are not good, not for you, not for me, not for these heavens and certainly not for the yet earth bound tribulation saints, ...don't grieve the holy spirit, right? Yes, if I can do it, surely you can as well, I know you asked me not to do that, read what you're thinking, come, there are many things and places these heaven as you will are past finding out, plus it's time we adjourn Lord Urusalem to her mansion. I didn't actually expect mansions in heaven, ...what did my Lord then expect? A space station type scenario, with no gravity, so everybody are just floating around blessing one another, look at my lord, I made him, laugh, ...yes and that's Lord Urusalem is what earth inhabitants need, no more tears, ...I will try my best, then I release you to your forbearers for more preparations, where this time, or need I Raguel ask? I could Lord tell you, but it is best you wait and see for yourself, if your highness will come way, many wait to both attend you and welcome you, even the Ancient of days. That council Raguel is what intimidates most of all, you are Lord Urusalem, it is only that you take the place earned and heired to you, as to us all, ...I feel I so coveted this day 
and now Raguel that its' come,  I still feel of unfulfilled, there is Lord a season and time of things, your impeccable joy will come, we will all see it rejoice and be glad!"     >>>"I love you too dear, darling man hugging me like you haven't seen me since forever, drawing even more unwarranted attention, I guess I missed you that little time were where apart. I guess, so what's for lunch? I don't know beloved Maaseiah, how long this time? You who have near to tears emotions, even all wrapped in that special embrace, just, dear husband, tell me, what is happening, Nicholas please? Something is not right, like Tiffany we been caught within a time loop or a mysterious space to third heaven continuum, something out of a Sci fi movie I guess. There's this time right here, I see you, touch you, right here Tiffany we're implacably happy, celebrative even and all seem normal only it's not, I tell you beloved, it's not, but wha, wha are you, ah, saying? Then there's the alternate, you Sia Maaseiah is gone missing, like you just disappeared on your way to the center we're looking, Dissuasion, the Paris Globe, Christian, Spirit and Desrek Alum, just joined us, so I guess you can the African  Juttah as well, but you're no place to be found. I, your husband, I'm not doing so well, attempt to endure an unparalleled as this lost I've suffered what the doctors are calling a heart seizure, ...ah my God, and I'm in an induced coma,. Please don' cry, you're crying why can't I, so you're saying you're dreaming all of this? No, not a dream, just ask yourself, this period and time in biblical fulfillment which of these two stalking scenarios are possibly authentic? Tiffany, hold my hands and look right into my eyes, if you are there and this is you trying to make this situation better for me, don't, don't just know forever and always, connected at the heart, wherever you are, I'm there also, I am there where you are."     >>>"Look you guys, the prayers as always worked, Sia Coogan is waking," fluttering, blinking to opening his eyes, soon seeing clearly that they were all there, all the voices were now as angels all round  and around. I can only say, thank you all for being here and that I wake with bittersweet news, is it as you predicted sia Sioux and as you said, Sia Christian, and you as well Africa's Juttah, Sia Desrek. But how did, ...I could feel everything that was said, as felt and deciphered every beat of this newness of heart, Sia Maaseiah is there, she is no longer here upon the earth, neither will or need she be ever again, not until the seven years are finished. I beloved  know all of this because I was just with her, seeing, hearing, feeling and beyond description loving and welcoming her,now dubbed, Lord Urusalem as though I was the righteous bridegroom himself. I tell you, I could sense all of you there, all of your love and sentiment, as it is written, from whom is Christ, and the whole blessed body is fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplied, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love, now resurrection to glorious life come. As in sweethearts, you all are there as with us as well, and there, there shall be no more of these tears," soon as one raising, slowly into his elbows to detect all the more the Phenom happening right before his eyes, as such lovers all one by one begin to at his every reassuring word gradually fade away as to disappear entirely right before his eyes, when just as soon so did this sickbed, to this hospital scene all fasten away until they all found themselves, decked in linen white righteousness, only for  the saints of Gods, equally this beautifully unpronounced for eons and eons to come, paradise, the last supper being fulfilled the marriage supper of the lamb come. And  it is further, written, I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like (glistening white) as pure wool: And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven was being given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom come down is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. For Unto us a woman seed was blessed, unto us a child is born, as unto us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace! Why speak in parables? For they say, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; for it is written, though they have eyes, they see not, ears they have, but they hear not, their hearts are waxed grossed, as their stone god, so are they! Beware, Apb, The RAM,          



 s

No comments:

Post a Comment