Monday, December 3, 2018

God Doesn't Lose Sight Nor Heart Of US, We Lose Sight, Heart of God,

Prophecy Links -Seem to be standing my kitchen, the same where I our grands 2011, were described a future US soil occupation; only now seem to be hearing as one saying in my ear, and I quote, "soon the church bride could be in heaven, (I Thess 4:16-18/I Cor 15:51-58); looking down upon and praying for the tribulation saints, as the antichrist, Rev, 13/Matrix 13, (see April 3-6, 2018), is given power to overcome them, see also 10 things you need to know happen, Matrix 13/Rev 13, begin April 3, 2018; https://theweek.com/10things/764085/10-things-need-know-today-april-3-2018 -Seem to be in heaven, 2001, 2002, standing in a doorway that spans the third, second, to first universes right into earth's inhabitants. Again I am flabbergasted, not because of what I see, not even because of what I am praying but how, electrifying every particle to gladness in, from me, right into the earth beyond comprehension trials and tribulation an indescribable, unknown tongue of divine encouragement seeming to hearld afar, now say it with me, blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord, blessed and righteous is He, -Seem to be seeing the Bride reigning in heaven, having in her possession the stone cut out without hands, seem to see it hath the surface of a meteor, that when she readies to release it, Dan. 2, Revelation, 1-22, I began to hear and quote, "this is the antichrist murderer." Of course then you hear with Apostle John, the saying of the seventh Rev 11, and again I quote, "the kingdoms of men, have come the kingdoms of God and his Christ, and they shall reign forever, then as described, Zech. 14, witnessed, Obama/Trump's 2016, Jesus millennium reigns, beware, Apb Watching Princess Switch, My Favorite This Year, As MultiColor As God's Rainbow, Christ's Blood And A Dwindling, Stampeding Western Civilization, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fGNvjIomOY Listening To Neo, I want To Come Home For Christmas, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku0-n7Tqldc and Michael Buble/Shania Twain, White Christmas, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30TkClWvT5k&list=OLAK5uy_nCZgbJOw5uOcx0_fcmpLphyg09d4BTwAY -Article, Stephen Colbert Shares Instant He Left Atheism, Returned to God, Article (Mat 5, my favorite scripture to share, changed everything for him; I remember the night 2007, as I laid my bed admiring it, when the moon itself spoke to me and said, Mat, 5, "blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God,") -As I said God don't lose sight, heart of us/US, proven these many millennia of righteous outreach, we lose sight, heart of God, proven these many years of rebellion, see Gen 1-3, Ps 2, Rev 17/18, see, www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com, invasion of war, authentic peace or both? Rev 17:12-14, hearing, 2013, s one is to say in my ear, how mass assembly need to fall in love with God, thus, Mat 7;21-23 -Rev 2, forewarning OFFER/OFFER/OFFER www.andachildshallleadthem16.blogspot.com

-Seen to be seeing a blocking out the sky, in bold, italicized floodwater down Jesus, His Anointed martyred blood pink letters, the single word OFFER (see Jesus explaining to heart broken disciples, how in his father's house are many mansion, verses the woman seed the huge maze of sin, along a multimillion man visited single water cooler, having in her hand, Rev 16/17/18, seven vials/bowls, now as the smoke of America's burning, burnt, while in her upper, right hand pocket is an offer of better homeless shelters,

He that believeth not is condemned already, said, JCON
www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com
www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com
www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com

-For me these thirty plus years it was sitting a nightclub when I got an epiphany about everyone, myself and the many lost to hell. Then months later hearing quoted, Ps. 66:18, if I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me. When later still crawling into my closet and making Rom 12:1, 2 a heart prayer, now lasting an eternity. Later explaining Jesus, God manifested in the flesh saying, He's the way, the truth and the life no man cometh unto the Father except by Me, Him, ye must be born again; again get Jesus, get out! Beware, Apb, see, Rom 10:9/10, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment