Monday, December 17, 2018

     -Article, Strange Seismic Event That Rung The Entire Globe Like A Bell STILL Unexplained By Main Stream Media, But Electromagnetism May Be To Blame Article,
https://jasperandsardine.wordpress.com/2018/12/12/strange-seismic-event-that-rung-the-entire-globe-like-a-bell-still-unexplained-by-main-stream-media-but-electromagnetism-may-be-to-blame/
     -My Memphis TN, New Madrid son, only hours prior to the predicted by his household, disaster Hawaii inbound missile alert, Jan 13, 2018; during a Rev 2, revisit as riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers, still he seem to be looking at me, and I at him and he seem to be saying, "moma, your worrying after me after the downtown (earth's), newspaper bells ringing, beware, Apb 

     -Behold the rider from beneath the earth, 1996, (Matx 6, Rev 6, 6th seal, super eruption); is death, and it's ride against the cross, empowered by the abominations and detestations upon the lives, lands and churches (pulpits and pews, money markets, peace getting porches and crystal skies), of the people, beware, Apb

     -And Jesus Disciples Asked, Why Do You Speak in Parables? The Prophet Ezekiel was told, for they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth; Jesus/Apostle I am, said/say, for it is written, thou they have eyes they see not, ears they have but they see not, their hearts are waxed gross, as their stone Hawaiian/Native American/Satanic, gods, so are they, even your alerters are being mocked as fear mongers, cursed mean either and every way possible to tell you, you're not going to discern only spiritually discernable forewarnings.
     -I've discovered portraying the impossible of heavens throne for man to phantom, Genesis to revelation, his hearten, rebellious heart, as prophetic parables, serve him, better. That's as a writing to viewing industry is worth billions to trillions annually, meaning what's seen, viewed and then imagined, get's the people attention, mesmerizing them.
     -I was reading here, Lord Urusalem, when I thought about this anomaly, this rippling across the planet untellable wave. As I been saying, Jesus viewed lately as Jan 2018, one foot parked the sea, one foot parked the planet and all Holies of Holies assisting Him, the Bride escape being closer to the earth than ever, ever before. Does have to as well cause heaven, sea and earth displacements we call various anomalies to mysteries, I mean one would at least figure, see more here, www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com

     The Bride I witnessed, 02/14-19-2015 Reigning In Heaven And Was Days Later, By Divine Text Messages Along My Prayer Bed, Told, Jesus Was On His Way Here She Had In Her Possession And Readied, King of Kings Nebuchadnezzar's, Dan 2, Mountain From Heaven, See Planet X/Nibiru, Now Dubbed The Antichrist murderer, (all rebellious, devilous and demonic rule, Dan 534 BC, 2004 Rev 11, heralding the Christ, Lord Israel, The Bride, Lord Urusalem, back ), beware, Apb 

Who Shall Believe Our Report, And To Whom Is The Arm Of The Lord, Revealed?
www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com (Jan 13-16, 2018, an identical appearing, dangerous perfect man, vs the perfect man Jesus, repent or perish, your salvation is here, I've seen and visited with, THEM! Beware, Apb

Lord Israel, Prince Of Peace, The Alpha And Omega
www.2015jesuscomekocking.blogspot.com

     "I know Maaseiah you’re to have many questions, but those who will prepare you for thy final and eternal purpose of all are here to assist you. Wait," as one questionably grabbing his hands into a physical astonishment unparalleled did this sweet, wholly incredulous interlude obscure her the more. "My god what was that?" As if she’s to be pleasantly shocked by electrical currents all over and through what indeed a titillating, even exhilarating plight. "My god what was that?" As one blinking and swallowing back new tears what, how indeed who were these blood startling occurrences, if she still had blood, what was happening to her? "I touched you and it was like I became you, that in a second I became all things that you were, are and shall for all eternity be. What was that? It is Maaseiah what you are, it is what we shall be for life, wed-lock everlasting, now trust me," as to passionately touch her temple did she just as soon lose consciousness at gingerly collapsing into his magnificent arms, passionate heart away," Apb, see here, http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah.html

Lord Urusalem, City Of Peace, The Beginning And The End
www.thefourthofthegodhead2014.blogspot.com

     "When I touched you earlier, when I felt you, it wasn’t just you I felt but all of mankind right? Not all of mankind Maaseiah, only those who are my sheep and hearing my voice, those following accordingly, and could they feel us? Yes, a mighty, even roaring ripple of Alleluias just rushed off their feet the entirety of man, they didn’t Maaseiah know what they felt, but that they felt was indiscernible, yes Maaseiah even him/Them," (Church Bride/Tribulation Saints) Apb, see here http://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-iii.html

The Bride Reigned In Heaven, During The Final Seven Daniel/Antichrist Years, I saw Her There, Great Celebrations, Then A Mighty Silence, As All Was Brought To A Screening Halt, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/12/lord-shall-reign-for-ever-and-ever.html

    -Have I actually decades back experienced something like this, something so overwhelming I thought to dissipate into holy spirit and just fitter and float away into heavenly places? Yes, although I little remembered it, when I created these prophetic scenes, but I was in my bathroom grooming, I was praising God with hands raised. Soon something spiritually electrical took a hold of them, of me, and shot these physically consuming currents all through me, so much so it was hard to bring myself back down. I've only by my book characters Sia Maaseiah and Sia Sioux Noel shared this ominous experience. I guess as I was told ages ago, I guess God, the Holy Throne, Holy Lamb and the Heavenly Host, does inhabitant the praises of His People, beware, Apb, see also,   https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/12/heard-lot-about-questions-i-guess.html

No comments:

Post a Comment